Thursday, March 27, 2008

Things Kids Say

Sarah has been learning her address. I also refer to scripture verses’ addresses, like John 3:16. I think she may have been confused.

We are all singing “Deep and Wide” in the car when Sarah pipes up, “Wait, I know the other address to that song, Wide and Deep! Wide and deep!”. (Honey, you mean verse, not address.)

We were expecting guests one evening and Timothy was excited and wanted to watch for their arrival on the porch. When their car pulled in he ran in the house and stated, “Our customers are here!”

Mark is rubbing at his eye, “My eye is poking me.” Well, actually…”Mama, can you take it out?” Let me get a washcloth…

When Mark sneezes, he tells himself, “bless you.”

Mark saw the blowing snow outside and declared it to be “powder.”

I was wrapping up Ryan’s large yellow extension cord.
Mark says, “What you doin’ Mama?”
“Wrapping daddy’s cord for him.”
“Like a cowboy?”
“I suppose so.”
He seems satisfied and begins to walk away, talking to himself, “Daddy a cowboy, yup, yup.”

No comments:

Post a Comment