Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The virtue of Patience

I have just realized something I should have known a long time ago.
Patience is a gift. I mean, truly, a gift from God. It's an actual FRUIT of the Spirit. Because, and only because Christ lives in me, I have the fruit of patience growing in my life. (I have recently prayed for some miracle-gro to accomplish this process faster but I have been reassured that God's timing is indeed perfect.)
We are still without our computer, so I ask for your patience. :-) For more on this topic, check out the Word of God, especially Galations 5.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tracey.

    Just wanted to tell you I really appreciat your tidbits. I am also looking for miracle grow to let me patience grow, but God is teaching me to wait for Him is best, and that His timing is best! Still waiting for Leah - but looks like she is getting closer. Have a good weekend.

    Line in Beijing

    ReplyDelete