Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Visual Sleep AId


I am used to clearing an empty glass from the bedroom each morning. My husband almost always has a large glass of milk before bed. But recently, I found a full glass of milk next to the bed. Ryan is a very hard worker, and I think it caught up with him. He just fell asleep before he could drink it.
But I had to tease him a little. "What is this? You just need to look at it to fall asleep?" Last night, I asked him where he was going, "Downstairs," he replied, "I need my visual sleep aid." Presenting "The Visual Sleep Aid" . That's right, folks, just pour yourself a glass of milk, set it next to the bed, and voila, before you know it, you will be sound asleep. Caution: don't stare at this picture too long or you may fall ..zzz....zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment