Wednesday, February 22, 2012


An Attitude of Gratitude—the 1,000 blessings challenge, continued….
“Change my heart, oh God, make it ever new….change my heart, oh God, make me more like you.”
In the continuing effort of growing in Christ, my blessing listing continues:
15. Children who read and write stories on the computer.
16. A winter sunrise of color with bare branches silhouetted.
17. Children who can pour milk without spilling
18. The portent of a baby tooth fallen out
19. The smell of apple pie
20. Dancing little boys who don’t have to go potty. 
21. Hugs around the neck
22. Warm dishwater
23. Repaired left slipper
24. Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to visit my blog and for the nice comment that you left me. I came to visit you and meet you.
    I am encouraged by reading a few of your posts.
    I like this idea of the 1000 blesssing challage.Tracey, you have a thankful positive spirit and it comes thru in your writing May God bless you and your precious family, with His love and peace

    ReplyDelete