Monday, December 3, 2007

Jesus loves the little princesses, horses, postal workers, etc.

I try to always sing to my children as I tuck them in at night. At least until they are old enough to realize that God has not blessed me in this area. There are times already when Tim says, “Mom, please stop singing.” But my Sarah and my boys still love it. Mark always requests “Jesus loves the little children”. This simple song has morphed into quite the monster at our house. We have come up with various new verses to this song including: “Jesus loves the big grown –ups” and “Jesus loves the little Indians”. There’s also the ever popular “Jesus loves the little butterflies”, and who can forget the classic, “Jesus loves the little tractors.” I think they figure if I can sing 100 verses of “Jesus loves all the troops”, then it puts off their bedtime. I am happy to say that the CD is NOT available.

No comments:

Post a Comment