Thursday, May 8, 2008

NIght sounds

Are you a fan sleeper? I mean, do you HAVE to have a fan to sleep? I am a fan sleeper by marriage only, and occasionally, I miss those night sounds. A train's whistle from far away, the whoosh of cars on wet pavement, crickets, or the "who-cooks-for-you?" of the owl. Instead, I get "hmmmmmmmmmmm...." But my husband's rest is important. Ryan is an early riser and is out of bed before 5:30. That's when the fan goes off. He opens the window a bit and every morning this week, I have heard the joyous cacophony of the birds welcoming the sunrise. It's been so nice...

1 comment:

  1. Tracey-
    Totally off your topic and on mine....
    I think you have to know a "Hyacinth" to get Keeping Up Appearances. And I believe your mom is one of the most "un-Hyacinth" people I know!

    ReplyDelete