Monday, October 8, 2007

Things Kids Say 2

Mark's response to being outside in the dark, "It's dark ON ME!" "Yes, I suppose it is." "It's dark on you, too, Mama."

After bathtime, I wrap Lucas in a towel and hug him close and tell him he's my little caterpillar. I have always done this with all my kids. Last time, I hugged him close and he said, "helicopter, mama, helicopter." I started listening intently, marveling that he could hear it in the bathroom before me. He began to become distraught, "mama, I your liddle helicopter!" Ohhh... So I scooped him up again and called him my little "helicopter".

Timothy this morning, "I declare my breakfast is over!" he stated as he stood up to take care of his things. Then he tilted his head and looked at me, "Mama, what does declare mean?"

Sarah, "Mama, can you be my big sister?"

1 comment:

  1. Adorable sayings! Tim sounds like he is a leader in the making for sure. And I think it's time we work on a sister for Sarah :-)

    ReplyDelete