Thursday, January 29, 2009

Five Things




5 reasons to love the internet
1. We are reading Swiss Family Robinson and have looked up most animals (just to see their picture or video, plus words we didn’t know.)
2. There are VIDEOS about how to unclog your toilet! (This seems to happen when Ryan isn’t home.)
3. I can find out what my friends and family are up to without even talking to them (except for grandma of course. My kids love getting picture slide shows in email.)
4. You can copy pictures for use in your own albums or blogs. (I saw a shoe-tree while on a northern Michigan trip with Ryan and it was so strange, I wanted to take a picture but we were on the highway. Online, I found a photo of the same tree and added it to my album.
5. You can order Christmas and birthday presents, or hard to find books without leaving your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment