Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things Kids Say

After sledding down a hill, Marc is on his way back up with Aunt Brennie.
“Aunt Brennie, my boots are tired.”
“Aren’t your FEET tired?” Aunt Brennie asks.
“Nope. Just my boots.”

Mama to Luc, “Where’s my hug?”
Luc, with a big grin and arms outstretched, “It’s right here.in my arms.” (sniff..)

Timothy says, “Mom, after you die, you can go to heaven and see your grandma and papa who died a long time ago from smoking. I bet there’s a no smoking sign right on the door to heaven. “No smoking or you’ll go to Hell.” Do you think that sign is there?”

Timothy asked Ryan what a politician is, and after a brief explanation from Dad, I asked Tim if he would like to be a senator someday or work in the government. HE grinned as only a seven year old boy can, "Nope, I want to be a MYTHBUSTER."

No comments:

Post a Comment