Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Praying Grandmas

Did you have grandmas who prayed? Did they pray with you and for you? Did you know they served Jesus?

This weekend, it was Mama's turn to be sick, which is tough on the whole household. So we cancelled our birthday party for Marcus and Lucas on Sunday. Since Ryan's parents were going to be in town anyway, they asked if they could drop off presents for the guys. I was feeling better and lying low on the couch when they arrived. The first thing my mother-in-law said was "How are you feeling? I was awake in the night praying for you." I thanked her and was grateful that my kids have a Nana who prays.

This week we are up at my mom's. While Sarah and Grandma did puzzles, grandma received a phone call from her sister. She needed prayer for an important test. My kids were able to hear their grandma praying.

What a wonderful blessing my kids have.

No comments:

Post a Comment