Saturday, November 29, 2008

Five things
Five movies I like (for various reasons)
1. The Mummy (I’m a …LIBRARIAN)
2. The Prestige (I Never guessed this ending)
3. Ghostbusters (Hey, where do these stairs go? They go up.)
4. Sixth Sense (I never guessed this ending)
5. Ransom (Love for a child revealed)
6. Matrix (Spiritual parallels abound)
7. Schindler’s list (may we never forget)
Oops! That was seven.

October Events
1. Ryan and I see the bridge and hang out in Mackinaw for our anniversary.
2. We travel to Wisconsin to see my cousins and Aunt. I get to go to a baby shower for Baby Girl Wheeler. 
3. We go trick or treating from Great Grandma Doris’ house. The bee and the bear only last one street. Raggedy Ann made it farther, but the Soccer Player and his Dad went the farthest. Weather was perfect.
4. Ryan turns 40 and hangs out with friends and family at a small surprise party.

No comments:

Post a Comment