Sunday, November 23, 2008

Five things to love about Sundays


1. Worship with other believers (yes, I am not alone in my walk with Jesus0.

2. A Sunday School class that is a blessing. (we did the book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, by Joann Weaver. I highly recommend this book if you want to discover balance between work and worship in your life.)

3. Children's Sunday School --where Godly people patiently pour God's word into my children.

4. Sunday afternoons at my Grandma's house.

5. Watching my husband interact with the children. There's something incredible about seeing the man you love LOVE the children you love.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tracey,
    We are so blessed that you and Ryan and your adorable children have become a part of our church family. You all are a real blessing to us! I love it that you are in our ladies Sunday School class too! I'm enjoying reading your blog. You are quite a gifted writer.

    Sandy Hearth
    ilove2bhome@live.com

    ReplyDelete