Friday, May 15, 2009

A few weeks ago, Ryan and I received a gift from our Children’s Church Co-ordinator at church for helping. They were tickets for something called the APOSTLES COMEDY TOUR. I thought it would be cheesy. We’d need a sitter, we have no extra money, negative, negative, blah, blah… Anyway, Ryan got a sitter (two sisters, actually. Thank you girls.) and last Saturday we went. I envisioned staying until intermission then sneaking out, especially when I saw the first guy was a juggler. But then I smiled, and then I laughed. You know what, laughing felt really good. They were actually quite funny. There were four comedians all together and we stayed for the entire thing, which went long as one guy shared his testimony, which Ryan declared as the best part of the night. We had a great night out which we needed more than we realized. Click here to see a short clip. Back arrow to return to blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCMlArl6LE

No comments:

Post a Comment