Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things Kids Say


“When I grow up, I want to have five kids,” says Marc, holding up five fingers, “two boys and two girls.”
“When I grow up, I’m going to marry you, Mom.” –Marc
“Little Bo Beep SAT on her sheep,” says Sarah, giggling.
“And she always knew where to find them,” added Tim.
“Can I have another five birthday?” Lucas inquires.
“No, but you can have a six birthday next year,” answers Mama.
“Can I have another five birthday tomorrow?”
“Jamey, do you want to go outside with me? Deal or No Deal?” asks Marc.
“No Deal,” answers Jamey. (Jamey is our little friend who visits a couple days a week).
Sarah is finding all the states on her map that begin with N and saying them out loud,
“North Dakota, New Mexico….Nevada….New Hamster.”

No comments:

Post a Comment