Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things kids say

Sarah’s version of This is the Day ….. “I will be glad, and rejoice in HIM!”

Marc, after sneezing twice in a row, “Ohman, I really got the bless-yous!”

Lucas is watching me make pancakes, “Whatcha making?”
“Pancakes.”
“I don’t like pancakes,” he comments in a high squeaky voice.
“Oh, really? Why is that?” I have known this boy to down 4 pancakes in one meal.
“Cuz I’m a BBAAADDD princess!”

Marcus, after I put on his “cape”, “Mom, Mom, we are superheros!”
Lucas, also wearing a “cape,” “Yup, we’re Batman and John!”
“Oh really?” I know they have never seen Batman and I’m curious, “Batman and John?”
“Yeah, I’m John, and he’s Batman!”.
“What about Robin?”
“nonono, mom! I’m JOHN and he’s BATMAN!”

Tim, “Mom, could you explain maturity level?”

No comments:

Post a Comment