Friday, March 27, 2009


Yes. This says, “Mom, you are weird.” Those of you who know me and love me realize that this observation can’t possibly be true and…Wait a minute…why are you looking at me like that?

Homeschool Tip: Buy these magna-doodle things (or ask for them as gifts). My seven-year-old and five-year-old love to find notes from Mom. Then, they often write me back. (And they don’t always say I am weird….Sometimes they say "I love you") Sometimes I leave just the beginning of a verse Tim is working on or just the reference. Kids need to practice their letters, phonics, and spelling and this gives us a great way. I love it when they say, “Don’t look, Mom, I am writing you a secret message.” Then they ask, “How do you spell ‘weird’?” hee. Hee. We also use them in the car. Tim and Sarah write notes to each other or spell out notes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment